Are you an experienced electrician looking for a new challenge?
We are looking to recruit a Projects Electrician to join RJ Power Networks (Part of the RJ Power Group of Companies) and work as part of the Projects team to deliver a range of Industrial Electrical activities in line with client requirements
With ambitious growth plans and a clear market focus this is an extremely exciting time to join the company.
The successful candidate will deliver the following:
- To undertake the installation, commissioning, testing and fault rectification for a range of LV Electrical circuits and electronic devices at client sites.
- Analyse existing electrical drawings and apply knowledge and experience to the development of drawings for new installations
- Support with the scoping of works and assist the wider projects team with problem solving.
- Undertake the role of competent person and take ownership for ensuring progress updates and issues are reported to the wider projects team
- Carry out the effective testing and inspection of installed equipment
- Ensure all works completed are in line with safety expectations and meet any applicable electrical regulations.
- Support the projects team to make decisions on works based on technical knowledge and experience.
- This role will include working alongside a Controls Expert for some job tasks
Successful applicants will have the following:
- JIB Approved Electrician
- ECS Gold Card
- Holds a minimum of a Level 3 NVQ Qualification in Electrical Installation or equivalent
- Holds City & Guilds 2391 (2394/2395) inspections and testing
- Holds City & Guilds 2382- 17th edition wiring regulations
- Experience of completing a range of Electrical trades work including Installation, Trunking, Glanding and pulling of cables.
- Able to understand and follow electrical drawings
- Experienced in installing containment systems
- Familiar with current regulations for containment and electrical circuits
In return, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, a company vehicle, great training and options for progression, paid annual leave and Pension. Working hours are 40 hours per week with opportunities to earn overtime outside of core hours.
- Electrical Installation