Free parking & gym on site, life insurance, pension scheme, private healthcare, bonus, company laptop and phone
My client, a well established and successful business based near Romford, is looking for a Projects Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be proactive and able to manage a busy workload, within a reactive environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Projects Manager in the day to day management, planning and administration of projects
- Organising suitable personnel and equipment for projects
- Preparing briefings for forthcoming projects
- Arranging travel and working to budgets, comparing quotes
- Organising appropriate visas as required
- Liaising closely with Field personnel to ensure projects are running to timescales and the team are following instructions as set out
- Liaising with clients regarding daily productivity and making them aware of any delays
- Updating CRM system daily
- Obtaining costs and arranging any documentation required
- Preparing end of month management reports
*OCCASIONAL INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL WILL BE REQUIRED AND FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED*
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes. If you are emailing you CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are. Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.