Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Contacting Landlord’s for instructions to proceed with arranging an EICR report.
- Instructing suitably qualified electricians to complete the check and obtain certification in line with the new legislation and client instructions.
- Ensure checks are completed in a timely manner prior to becoming legally necessary
- Arrange all necessary remedial work and ensure this is completed within the prescribed 28 day period
- Liaising with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors via telephone and email.
- Ensure full understanding of regulations so any Landlord or Tenant queries are answered
- Signing up new electricians (as required) to meet the demand for reports.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines to follow procedures
- Good Telephone manner
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Property Management preferred but full training will be provided
- Good attention to detail
- Written and Verbal communication skills
- Excellent PC and related technology skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'