A top law firm in Cardiff are looking for a Legal Assistant to join their Real Estate team assisting on residential transactions within the Residential Sales Department providing a quality service for financial institutions, corporate property owners and receivers.
- Assisting on residential conveyancing transactions for financial institutions, corporate owners and receivers selling residential properties
- Managing a high workload and having the ability to prioritise the workload
- Have a strong knowledge of conveyancing matters
- Working effectively within a department
- Communicating with all levels of the department and clients
- Establishing relationships with Lender Clients, Asset Managers and other third party agents
- Must have experience in conveyancing sales transactions
- LLB graduate
- Have experience of using a case management system, excel and word
- Proven ability of working under pressure and to deadlines
- Committed to personal development and meeting team targets
- Keen problem solver who is committed to improving existing practices for the good of the business
- Communicate effectively to develop strong relationships with colleagues, clients and third parties
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.