Overall Job Purpose
Recent success in the marketplace and great potential for further growth means that we are looking to expand our team with a Manager who is looking to develop their career.
The primary focus of this role will be business development and leading delivery of client assignments across the UK. You will support Directors and Partners with work, build excellent client relationships, assist with the department’s strategy and support marketing and business development projects.
As a Manager you will be expected to take responsibility and help deliver client facing assignments as well as work with and support other specialists. We offer a broad range of services to clients and successful candidates will need to be confident in working with clients in different situations.
Delivering a project or programme of any type can test an organisation’s commercial, change, and delivery management capability to the fullest. Complex projects and programmes often demand a unique combination of leadership, creativity, teamwork and technical delivery skills across diverse sets of specialist teams and organisations.
We work with organisations to identify the common pitfalls and causes of project and programme failure, and support and advise on how to achieve successful delivery; to time, cost and quality requirements, and with the expected benefits.
As a Manager in RSM’s Projects and Programmes Team, you will help by providing targeted assurance, advice and support for:
Our RSM team are recognised as specialists in their fields of expertise. They work with clients to advise on best practice and provide critical friend advice to all types of change initiative. Our advice and review models follow best practice guidance including:
- P3M3® maturity model;
- PRINCE2® project management method;
- MSP® programme management framework;
- APM’s Body of Knowledge
- APM’s Governance of Co-owned Projects;
- Public Sector Programme Management Approach (PSPMA); and
- HM Treasury’s Project Initiation Routemap.
- A strong consulting background in Projects and Programmes
- Relevant professional certification - for example: APM PMQ/PPQ; MoP; MSP; PRINCE2 and/ or P3M3
- Experience working within a consulting environment - either for another consultancy or in an advisory role in Industry/Government
- In-depth experience of applying Project, Programme and/or Portfolio management - and a demonstrated passion for the discipline
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to build and maintain great relationships and a desire to network across our firm
- London based and willing to travel throughout the UK
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
- Project Management
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'