Fixed term contract (12 Months)
£20,000 - £22,000pa - Depending on experience.
Our client who is one of Europe's leading equipment and service solutions provider, due to continued growth Staffbase has been appointed to recruit for the position of Projects Administrator to join the busy team in Rugby.
Reporting to the Projects Manager you will be talking incoming calls from customers and engineers, review project drawings, place sales orders, other customer service/administration duties , such as order follow- up and tracking, account status enquiries and providing product information. Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Staff and customers at all levels
- Exemplify quality expectations within all areas of contact with suppliers, other internal departments and customers
- Understand and support customers aims and responsibilities
- Ensure information processed is of the highest standard and accuracy
- Provide administrative support and training on a variety of tasks and projects
- Update and accurately maintain databases to agreed timeframes
- Analyse and report
- Produce correspondence and reports using appropriate software and tools
You must be highly organised with a high attention to detail, with strong communication skills, both written and verbal. You will also need the following:-
- Good problem solver, with the ability to converse calmly and clearly over the telephone
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good Data entry skills and administrative skills especially using Excel
- Excellent communication skills, providing friendly, professional and courteous contact with external and internal customers. Many of which are overseas.
- Ability to multi task is essential
- Ideally have worked in a technical admin role before
- Able to work independently and part of a team
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 0830 - 1700.
- Customer Services
- Projects Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job