To Provide intensive support and supervision to young people by effectively engaging with them through the development of safe, committed and respectful relationships.
The perfect candidate will have the following;
- Leadership and teamwork skills
-Knowing your professional boundaries.
- Be able to communicate open and honestly.
- To be able to persuade young people to progress.
- To be objective, fair and impartial in all dealings with young people.
- Be able to manage your own work load.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Project Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job