Fugro are the world’s leading, independent provider of geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions for large constructions, infrastructure and natural resources. We provide the technical data and information required to design, construct and maintain large structures and infrastructure in a safe, reliable and efficient manner.
Based in Wallingford, we are currently looking for two individuals to join Fugro GB Marine Limited as Project Tendering Managers, with 2 or more year’s industry related tendering or marine investigation experience.
The duties and responsibilities associated with these positions include:
- Assessing the viability of every opportunity to bid andensure recommendations are documented;
- Author, write and coordinate the writing of the proposals;
- Determine the best technical strategy for every bid;
- Determine the cost and fee for tenders;
- Ensure all tender clarification questions are submitted on time;
- Oversee the review of all draft contracts and assist with contract negotiations/ agreements;
- Liaise with others to determine bid strategies;
- Represent the business line, as necessary, at sales meetings & client negotiation;
- Maintain and update CRM systems with all projects and opportunities.
You will work with a strong and talented team in a challenging environment and will need the following skills, attributes and experience:
- BSc in Marine Science or Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication with a methodical common-sense approach;
- Exceptional inter-personal skills;
- Problem Solver;
- Strong numeracy skills;
- Good Excel capabilities.
Benefits for this role include a competitive salary and benefits package including contributory pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days annual leave, private medical insurance and a subsidised restaurant.
Please apply by submitting a CV quoting reference 3126.
Fugro GB Marine Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications are judged on the relevant skills and experience of the candidate only.