Wood are currently recruiting for a Project Technical Assistant / Administrator to work with our overseas Client team on a major oil and gas project. This will be a 1 year Fixed Term Contract.
The role of the person is to:
- Expedite contributions for, compile and edit the weekly, monthly, flash and quarterly client facing reports
- Prepare internal weekly and monthly reports
- Report management will involve expediting and editing contributions from a range of sources including planning, cost and discipline engineers as well as editing the reports for consistency and presenting for final edit and approval to the Project Controls Manager and the Project Director)
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Wood Project Director's PA
- Provide secretarial and administrative assistance to the engineering team
- Previous experience in a similar role required
- Oil & Gas experience project support is preferred
- Must be pro-active and self-starting
- The ideal candidate needs to be proficient in MS office - in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of around $10 billion. We provide performance driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"