A world leading tech company are looking for an experienced project manager who can lead a technical team, share best practice and communicate important project information to internal and external customers.
- Consulting with internal and external customers regarding project details, time-scales etc.
- Producing scopes for the senior exec team
- Defining clear user stories using Agile Scrum methodologies
- Ensuring procedures are up to date, followed and improved upon
- Organising workshops for demonstrative and focus group purposes
- Team leadership in an Agile Scrum Environment
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Previous project management experience preferably with Prince2 or Waterfall with Agile Scrum
- Experience of working with technical teams - a background in IT would be advantageous
- Mentoring and coaching experience
- First class attention to detail skills and ability
- Approachable, calm and ability to inspire confidence in others
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday plus statutory days rising to 30 with service.
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Team Leader
- Technical Team
- Agile Environment