Project Team Administrator
Project Team Administrator - Sunbury upon Thames - £25000-£27000
Parkside are currently recruiting for a innovative, vibrant organisation based in Sunbury for a Project Team Administrator, the ideal candidate would be available to start immediately.
Purpose of role
The role of the Project Team Administrator is to co-ordinate and provide administrative support to the senior project management team and the wider projects team. A resourceful and flexible approach is required. The person is to be able to work on their own initiative, be self-motivated and proactive. The position requires a high degree of responsibility, discretion and confidentiality
Duties and responsibilities
- Diary management and planning of all resource requirements on projects to include both internal teams and subcontractors
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements for project resource
- Produce reports from various project tools (Procore & Microsoft CRM)
- Provide general secretarial and admin support to the project team as required to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Check and verify overtime and expenses claims for project staff
- Manage holiday planning for projects team
- Perform general data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties
- Manage PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) requirements and stock for project resource
- Conduct customer surveys on completed projects, hire events and service visits ensuring feedback is sent to respective department managers
- Cover on reception in the Sunbury office will be required from time to time.
- Must be educated to 'A' level or Diploma in Business Administration
- Min 2 years relevant experience
- Professional and pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, takes initiative and well organised
- Able to work efficiently under pressure
- Attention to detail and highly resourceful
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and Powerpoint
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"