The successful candidate will be responsible for the documentation of the company's system set-up, integration, processes and procedures to help secure ongoing control and compliance and re-engineer / optimise month end close and general business process.
The role needs to operate at multiple levels and will involve a high element of process review and redesign.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
* Review and documentation of the Financial set-up and integration of the current system
* Review critical processes throughout the business to determine whether financial set-up and integration is optimised
* Recommend changes to the system to optimise system set-up, reduce manual workarounds, minimise data manipulation in excel and to simplify existing business processes
* Implement agreed changes working in conjunction with IT, business units, financial business partners and financial accounting
* Review of reports and to target reporting areas for redevelopment
* Work in closely with Finance around the implementation of revised systems and processes
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
* Experience of working in fast paced working environments
* Results driven and with experience of delivering process improvements
* Ability to communicate at all levels building relationships with management & key stakeholders
* Strong spread sheet skills including Excel
* Exposure to a wide range of systems
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to gain experience and exposure within an innovative and well regarded business.