MMP Consultancy are pleased to be working closely with a forward thinking and reputable housing provider based in London, who are seeking a strong technical Project Surveyor to join the organisation as part of their planned works department.
Reporting directly to the Senior Project Surveyor, the successful applicant will provide building surveying services in the investigation of disrepair cases on behalf of the organisation, as well as contributing to the delivery of various schemes of planned works to ensure projects are delivered to specification, within the budget and on time.
Further to this, applicants must be able to, or have experience within:
- Conducting stock condition surveys
- Produce detailed specifications of work
- Conduct regular inspections of all works being carried out, documenting progress and ensuring specification of works is met on completion
- Ensure all works meet internal standards, building regulations and current health and safety legislation
- Manage budgets, distribute work effectively and demonstrate the ability to manage their day and resources
This is a fantastic field-based role requiring applicants to utilise their investigative skills and technical knowledge to provide long lasting resolutions on behalf of the planned works teams. It is a great opportunity to work within a supportive team and highly regarded organisation.
It is essential that applicants for this post have experience working on either contractor or client side within residential property. Applicants are not required to have access to their own car in order to carry out the post.
For further information, please apply using the relevant links or contact the office directly.
- Building Surveying
- Project Management
- Latent Defects
- Legal Disrepair