MMP Consultancy are working with a Housing Association in South London to source for a Project Surveyor who is qualified in Fire Risk.
Candidates will have Project experience within Asset Management for Social Housing and be trained to a minimum of HNC in Building Studies.
* Assist with the implementation & delivery of all planned maintenance works programme.
* Assist in the Fire Safety capital works programme delivery.
* Ensure the required standards are met, all performance complies with current regulations and standards.
* Liaise with all other staff and relevant parties as required.
* Ensure clear updating of records on the stock database.
* Assist with the preparation of the 5-year planned maintenance programme regarding required works and financial forecasting. Keeping into account emergency repairs.
* Prepare specifications of work including minor re-designs.
* Negotiate with consultants and contractors as appropriate, in accordance with standing orders ensuring that maximum value for money is obtained.
* Tender works contracts, and where necessary allocate works to Schedule of
* Project manage the progress of improvements/replacement/repairs /cyclical decorations/Aids&Adaptations and other planned works programme,
* Ensure that satisfactory standards of performance in terms of Health & Safety Regulations are adhered to.
All candidates must be academically trained to a FRACS individual scheme, NEBOSH Fire or equivalent certificate.
This is an urgent start and an interim contract, sits outside of IR35.
- Fire Safety
- Social Housing
- Planned Maintenance
- Building Surveyor
- Capital Delivery
- Aids and Adaptations.