- Business / Project Support
- Healthcare charity
- Covent Garden
- £35,000 + exc bens
This independent healthcare charity is based in a gorgeous location in the heart of Covent Garden.
Project Support - role overview:
As the sixth member of the close-knit, friendly Corporate Operations and Governance team, as Project Support you will manage ongoing programmes for a range of operational processes and provide efficient business management support for the team.
Working with the finance, project, operational and governance teams, you will manage the maintenance and development of policies, procedures and processes; co-ordinate meetings and training and introduce key IT systems and accompanying processes.
Project Support - what’s on offer:
- Salary c £35,000
- Excellent benefits
- 12 month fixed term contract
- 37.5 hours per week
Project Support - key requirements:
- Project management background and experience of forward planning
- An interest / knowledge in the healthcare system
- Ideally experience in a governance / compliance / regulatory environment
- IT literacy
- Experience reviewing and analysing budgets
- Financial acumen
- Proven organisational skills
- Process driven approach and high attention to detail
Project Support - key responsibilities:
- Support team projects
- Manage business planning
- Co-ordinate extensive meetings
- Oversee filing of contract documentation
- Ensure compliance
- Produce financial and business reports
- Maintain strong internal and external business relationships
Project Support - how to apply:
To be considered for this Project Support position, please email your CV immediately with reference "Project Support".
Due to the high volume of applicants, The Office Club can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
- Project Management
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job