Do YOU want to work in a modern studio with good salary and training?
Then I need YOU to apply for this role!
The successful candidate will work within the client’s busy trading category alongside an established Account Manager to provide project support and manage the client’s highly professional packaging team.
• To have a clear understanding of all internal procedures relating to the company and ensure all work is carried out within the client process.
• Have weekly tracker meetings with the Account Manager so they receive an update of all lines progressing through the studio and can relay to the client.
• To hold weekly team meetings including forward loading information and communicate team concerns and solutions effectively, escalating to the appropriate departments and people where required.
• With many more responsibilities within this role. Successfully candidates will receive the FULL Job Description.
• Project Management skills and experience preferable.
• Strong organizational skills along with ability to multi-task.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Flexible and hardworking, with the ability to move to different areas within the business as workload fluctuates
If this is the role for you then apply straight away! You can also contact me on 0207 939 7303 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job