Infrastructure Project Support Dewsbury Area 9 month Contract £15 - £20 per hour
Our client, a respectable public sector service provider is looking for an Infrastructure Project Support/1st Line to work with them on an initial 9 month contract .You will provide friendly project support and great communication skills are essential.
Duties to include
- Day to day help with IT projects and duties
- Varied role and duties can change daily
- Help with roll-out for windows 10
- Dealing / communicating with 3rd party suppliers - must be able to wright good emails and communicate at all levels
- Chasing payments / invoices
- Help with rollout of any new hardware and collecting old hardware - no configuration needed
Preferably NHS experience
Good attitude and not scared to get hands dirty and work outside of the job spec.
Be able to work alongside members of the admin team and potentially provide / act in team leading role
Must drive / have car as will be visiting sites across the Kirklees region
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.