Project Support Team Leader, £26K to £30K, West Midlands
Our multi-award-winning, market-leading software house client has an vacancy for a Project Support Team Leader.
As a Project Support Team Leader, you must constantly seek to improve all areas of the implementation process. You will play a significant role in satisfaction, as well as the overall company strategy whilst supporting, coaching, mentoring and developing your project support team.
Keywords: Support, project support, team leader, project support team leader, Midlands, Staffordshire, Tamworth, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire.
You will be a member of the Implementation Services team, working as a Project Support Team Leader. You will be an internal key member of the project delivery team providing support to the Project Consultants and Project Managers (who mostly work remotely) as a technical resource to the software implementations. You will work alongside the Project Managers/Consultants to support them in their project activities, including the management of data conversions, technical consultancy and technical support during project stage.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions and decision makers.
- Customer Relations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent service skills
- A proven track record in a Technical Consultancy/Support role, preferably a software house environment.
- SQL Scripting capabilities.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise work, work under pressure and complete multiple tasks effectively.
- Commercially astute, numerate, with strong analytical ability.
- Ability to manage, communicate and influence both upwards and across the project teams
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions and decision makers
Please send CV ASAP to Jayne at HTS
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job