Project Support Team Leader, £26K to £30K, West Midlands
Our multi-award-winning, market-leading software house client has an vacancy for a Project Support Team Leader.
As a Project Support Team Leader, you must constantly seek to improve all areas of the implementation process. You will play a significant role in satisfaction, as well as the overall company strategy whilst supporting, coaching, mentoring and developing your project support team.
Keywords: Support, project support, team leader, project support team leader, Midlands, Staffordshire, Tamworth, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire.
You will be a member of the Implementation Services team, working as a Project Support Team Leader. You will be an internal key member of the project delivery team providing support to the Project Consultants and Project Managers (who mostly work remotely) as a technical resource to the software implementations. You will work alongside the Project Managers/Consultants to support them in their project activities, including the management of data conversions, technical consultancy and technical support during project stage.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions and decision makers.
- Customer Relations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent service skills
- A proven track record in a Technical Consultancy/Support role, preferably a software house environment.
- SQL Scripting capabilities.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise work, work under pressure and complete multiple tasks effectively.
- Commercially astute, numerate, with strong analytical ability.
- Ability to manage, communicate and influence both upwards and across the project teams
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions and decision makers
Please send CV ASAP to Jayne at HTS
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies