UCLH NHS Foundation Trust are currently looking to appoint a number of Project Support Staff to support the implementation of a new contract
This role will initially be for 3 months but there is a high possibility of an extension to six months.Project Support Administrator - Band 3 paying £8.78 for first 12 weeks and then £11.75 thereafter. Duties will include:-
- Attending training sessions and taking notes
- Feeding back information from notes taken at meetings
- Updating spreadsheets and databases
- Answering and sending emails relating to the project
- General admin duties relating to the project
To be considered for the above roles you will have the following :-
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to work well within a team
If you feel you have the skills and experience to fulfil this role, please apply on line and we will contact you should your cv meet our requirements.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:-
IF YOUR CV IS SHORTLISTED, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND AN INTERVIEW ON THU 19TH OR FRI 20TH APRIL, AND BE ABLE TO START IN THE ROLE ON MONDAY 8TH MAY.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL AT INTERVIEW, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO JOIN THE UCLH STAFF BANK AND UNDERGO NHS PRE EMPLOYMENT CHECKS INCLUDING A DBS CHECK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job