My client are a prestigious government organisation - with offices across Newport (South Wales and Fareham (Hampshire). They are seeking a Project Support Officer on a 6 -9 month contract basis.
The role is full time (37 hours per week) and is paying £15.21 per hour.
The successful candidate can be based from either of these two office locations - home working is the norm at present, but when the office reopens, workers are expected to be in the office for two days per week, and work from home for three days.
This role works closely with stakeholders at all levels of seniority and our key academic partners to ensure the agreed outputs are delivered to enable benefits to be realised.
You will typically be expected to:
- Providing project support to organisational leads (e.g., organising, and minuting project boards, drafting project plans, updating timetables and risk registers)
- Engaging internal stakeholders
- Supporting effective collaboration
- Experience of providing operational/project support with strong organisational and planning skills with experience of managing multiple priorities and working under pressure.
- A track record of successful delivery with the resilience to respond quickly and decisively to rapidly.
- Experience of building and maintaining strong, collaborative and productive relationships to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels and the confidence to challenge when appropriate.
- Knowledge of project management techniques.
- Knowledge of how strong governance structures assist delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'