Project Support Officer
Cordant People are proudly working in partnership with a specialised Recruitment Consultancy firm based in Edinburgh. You will work closely with the Project Director and the management team who are field based. You will need to have excellent communication skills and telephone manner as you will be working with remote colleagues. You will remain calm under pressure, ability t prioritise and have high attention to detail. You will be required to undertake additional duties and travel may be required depending on customer location.
- Well presented with pleasant mannerisms
- Ability to build relationships
- Hard working and keen to develop
- Understanding of Recruitment
- Able to keep calm under pressure
- Effective communicator
- Highly organised
- Internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Target driven
- Loves to be challenged, daily
- Providing Director and Managerial support
- Internal and external queries responds
- CSO performance management administration
- Organising on boarding exit interviews
- Inbox / Diary management
- Contract support assistance
- Travel arrangement and bookings for potential courses
- Supporting contractor appraisals
- Responsible for GSK Field Glass, Management tool and admin
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with clients, contractors and service providers
If you come from a secretarial/PA background, we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days
Unfortunately due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody
As an equal opportunities employer Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community
CP1 Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'