The following job is no longer available:
Project Support Officer
Project Support Officer
At M&GPrudential our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business and we’re looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We’re digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we’re looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Support Officer to join our Transformation and Innovation Team in Stirling or Reading. The Transformation & Innovation team joins up our capabilities, processes and governance across Change and IT to provide both a strategic capability plus a leading edge technology footprint to support the transformation of Prudential UK and delivery of our Vision for 2020. The role of the function is to collaborate across the business to initiate, design and manage strategic change for Prudential UK in a holistic manner. The function will also focus on providing affordable and reliable technology solutions and services that will very much be at the heart of Prudential’s business success.
This role is a core member of the team and ensures safe and successful delivery of change. Supporting the Head of PMO and working with Outcome Delivery Managers, you will be aligned to large programmes or portfolios with a number of projects and work streams and it will be your role to provide governance and manage reporting as well as maintaining appropriate reporting and control frameworks for the programmes.
- Develop and manage an aggregated (portfolio) view of delivery performance, resources, costs, issues/ risks, change impacts etc
- Develop effective reporting packs (to Executive level)
- To act as the appointed deputy, as appropriate, for the Head of Transformation Delivery when absent
- Provide proactive identification of delivery issues/ themes to Outcome Delivery Managers/ Head of Transformation Delivery with appropriate recommendations
- Manage schedule and resource dependencies and conflict between initiatives
- Actively review effectiveness of project management methods/capability.
- Ensure that projects are being delivered within the current corporate governance framework
- Provide proactive support to projects including leading initiation workshops, supporting project health checks, facilitation of lessons learnt session etc.
You will have:
- Experience of providing support to complex, diverse, ambiguous and high value programmes /projects
- Some experience of control and reporting for projects/ programmes
- Experience of budget control
- Working knowledge of industry best practice, good network/links with external bodies and individuals in the same field.
- Working knowledge of project constraints and complexity
- Working knowledge of risk management principles and their impacts on projects
- Working knowledge of project methodologies, planning processes and techniques
- Knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors
- Knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislatory frameworks
Recruiter: Emma Pryde
Closing Date: 20th September 2019
At M&GPrudential Diversity and Inclusion is a strategic objective. We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationally, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'