Our client is a leading public service provider throughout the UK. Due to growth and expansion they are looking to recruit a Project Support Officer.
Based in the Head Office in Darlington you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the Project Team and working closely with other Project Managers
- Responsible for the coordination and contribution of a number of activities in support of projects
- Support and responsibility of the development and implementation of project plans, policies and solutions
- You will be responsible for monitoring project schedules and budgets, preparing progress reports, and liaising with key stakeholders.
- You will log, manage and analyze information on the progress of various projects, using Excel and other bespoke internal databases.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for looking to start a career within Project Management. This is an ideal opportunity for confident individuals with excellent communication skills and ambition to create a successful career.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 plus an excellent benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"