You will be required to provide logistical and administrative support to assist in the delivery of programmes, Wales media communications and Directorate activities.
Duties will include:-
- Implementation of an agreed set of project activities to include design, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Providing logistical and administrative support to include booking travel and logistical arrangements for visits and programmes
- Responsible for the implementation of an agreed set of media and digital project activities that support the work of the Communications & External Relations Manager
- Support the SAP procurement procedure and other financial duties in support of project delivery to include raising purchase orders, budget monitoring & management and end of year financial processes
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders to include preparation of minutes and briefings for Advisory Groups and external stakeholder meetings
The successful candidate must have:-
- Experience of working in an organisational/support role with financial responsibilities
- Marketing and Customer Service (L2)
- Project and Contract Management (L1)
- Knowledge of SAP finance procedures
- Working with high level external stakeholders