Quality Personnel Ltd are currently looking for a Project Support Officer. This is a 6 month contract. 37.5 hours per work, Monday - Friday.
There will be opportunities to contribute to the presentation of research outputs and monitoring of project management metrics. The individual will be assisting in contracting and management of external contractors by raising purchase orders and responding to invoicing quiries through the finance system. Develop/Oversee project management databasse to monitor performance through regular monthly meetings.
- High degree of competence with Microsoft Windows, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Familiarity with project management software an advantage.
- Ability to quickly comprehend new software systems relating to procurement/finance, compliance etc.
- Prior experience in a departmental administrator/project support role.
- Experience of working with teams across mutiple geographical locations is desirable.
- Experience of working with procurement/finance systems is desirable.
- A formal administrative/project management qualification is desirable but not necessary.
- Degree level education is desirable but not necessary.
- Experience of working in the healthcare sector is desirable but not necessary.