Skylakes (a division of Sanctuary Personnel) is looking to recruit a number of Project Support Officers at our head office in central Ipswich.
Skylakes completes social care assessments on behalf of local authorities throughout the UK.
These positions are initially for a 3 month fixed period, although there is the potential for this to be extended beyond the initial term.
- Proofreading practitioner work (for example case notes/assessments)
- Assisting Project Lead Officer, to ensure that all assessments are uploaded within the set timeframes
- Assisting social workers with booking meetings and liaising with other agencies
- Checking, sending and chasing lateral check information with all other agencies
- Ensuring all spreadsheets, databases and IT systems are up-to-date
- Completing and sending letters for case allocations, referrers, meetings and closures
- Ensuring that all incoming emails to the project support team's inbox are flagged accordingly and assigned and correctly actioned
- General administration tasks, e.g. scanning/printing/copying documents as and when required
- Ensuring all case information is handled in a sensitive and confidential manner
- Daily telephone communication with social work practitioners and managers to ensure effective team working and strong professional relationships
- Strong team working and communication skills including a professional telephone manner
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to working within social care
Any previous experience of working within a social care administration role would be beneficial.
All applicants must be self-motivated, with excellent IT skills, conscientious and willing to work as part of a team. An in date DBS disclosure will be required, for which we can assist with your application.
Sanctuary Personnel is a 'positive about disabled people' employer and welcome applications from this group. We guarantee an interview for any disabled person that meets the minimum criteria for the role in terms of qualifications. If you believe this is applicable to yourself, please contact Kellie Thorndyke.
- social care
- business support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job