Project Support Officer
Start date: ASAP
Pay: £24,907 pa
To support the management of projects, under the direction of the Clinical Lead. To ensure the smooth running and delivery of project outcomes, monitoring progress within given timeframes. To collect, collate and analyse data, formulating detailed reports and present to a multi-disciplinary audience. To have lead responsibility for defined projects and/or work streams, as required, and provide a high-quality project service, initiative and administrative support to the Clinical Lead.
- Support the management, planning and delivery of a range of trust wide projects, as directed by the Clinical Lead.
- Supporting the delivery of implementation plans for specific projects, in conjunction with key colleagues/stakeholders, to ensure maximum synergy within the organisation during each project and using a consistent project management approach.
- To provide full and comprehensive administrative support for each project, as required.
- Setup and coordinate regular meetings to oversee project implementation ensuring that progress and actions are clearly identified and completed.
- Attend any meetings related to project work as appropriate to share and exchange information and best practice and take detailed minutes of meetings, as required. Frequent requirement for extensive travel to other Trust sites and external venues to attend meetings as required.
- Act as the point of contact for enquiries in relation to specific projects as required.
- Monitor progress of projects, and prioritise workload to meet targets, as required.
- Audit project outcomes analyse results and compile and provide detailed reports utilising a range of IT applications.
- Ensure provision of project reports such as routine highlight reports ensuring they are prepared and delivered In line with required reporting timelines.
- Propose and implement changes to projects and ways of monitoring outcomes of projects, as required, ensuring the success of the project.
- Escalate any issues that may prevent the Trust reaching the targets described within the workforce strategy and/or targets set for each project.
- Ensure that projects are managed in compliance with Data Protection / Confidentiality / Information Governance / Caldicott principles.
- Present results of projects to a range of audiences including strategic leads and Senior Managers, as required
- Work in a manner which encompasses Equality and Diversity for all. Generate and sustain relationships that promote Trust values and behaviours showing care, teamwork, quality, respect and honesty.
- Utilise well developed communication and negotiation skills to bring staff on board with projects and motivate them to deliver outcomes.
Must have previous NHS experience and a Prince2 qualification
- Information Governance
- Implementation Plans
- Project Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'