Project Support Administrator
Length: 6 months
Payrate: £10-£13 per hour
Project Co-ordinators provide excellent client service. They’re a specialist 350 strong team, who sit alongside the business and support them in tasks that vary from project organisation, to finance system control and much needed e-administration.
It’s an incredibly interesting and challenging role that provides the opportunity to work directly with our client facing teams and clients.
The Competency Centre supports the Assurance business across the UK in order to audit key areas of a company’s financial statements. The majority of the CC team will be made up of Client Service Administrators.
They’re looking for:
- Enthusiasm and passion to deliver exceptional client service
- Confidence with numbers and budget work
- Excellent proven organisation, multi-tasking skills and enjoyment in building strong working relationships
- The role would suit an experienced project co-ordinator or office administrator used to the demands that exceptional business administration requires.
- Working with our overseas delivery centre and the CC team to manage the end to end bank confirmation process
- Working closely with our resourcing team, other CSAs, supervisors and Front line delivery teams to facilitate key conversations around the timing of bookings
- Collation of Management Information for Assurance Activity Leaders/Supervisors
- Collating key budget, time and cost information and for discussions with team leadership
- Proven office work experience.
- Organisation skills, ability to perform tasks and prioritise work, especially when there are conflicting demands.
- Work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to interpret financial data and produce relevant reports.
- Pragmatic in your approach to problem-solving
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'