We are pleased to be working with a fantastic client based in Hemel Hempstead who are looking for an ambitious, high performer to join their rapidly expanding business.
This exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and innovative company, requires someone highly organised, professional and articulate. This role is ideal for someone who wants to learn and develop and broaden their skills and work for a growing and successful business.
- Support the planning and organisation of projects
- Booking venues for events, supporting with documentation and presentations
- Diary Management - scheduling meetings, calls and webinars
- Supporting the Finance Manager with administration
- Answer incoming calls and emails and dealing with enquiries where possible
- Assisting with Powerpoint presentations, reports and proposals
- Preparing documentation and assisting with general administration
- Update information on the database
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and suppliers
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- Experience of working within an office environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Well-presented and confident in dealing with people at all levels.
- Able to work on your own initiative.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner and able to work with new systems.
- Able to prioritise workloads.
- Flexible, hardworking and have a natural instinct to go above and beyond.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support