Project Support / Admin Officer - Part Time
Are you enthusiastic, customer-focused and seeking a fresh, new challenge as a Project Support / Admin Officer? Want to gain valuable experience with a fresh-thinking charity? If so, read on.
Our client is recruiting on behalf of a pioneering charity that is dedicated to ending domestic violence and abuse. They are now looking for a Project Support / Admin Officer to join their team in Brecon on a part time basis.
- Salary of £16,054 pro rata
- 25 days’ holiday pro rata plus bank holidays
- A collaborative, welcoming and supportive environment
- Free on-site parking
- 6% non-contributory pension
You’ll support the smooth running of an ambitious organisation that is dedicated to helping, supporting and empowering vulnerable people in any way they can.
Focusing on innovation to drive their support services, every area of the organisation’s charitable offering has been considered and structured to support those experiencing abuse. From a website with a 'hide me’ function to meeting rooms away for prying eyes, their services are discrete, versatile and provide the support that abuse victims require.
As a Project Support / Admin Officer, you’ll perform a range of administrative activities to support the charity’s activities.
Working closely with employees throughout the organisation, you will:
- Provide a high quality reception service, meeting and greeting visitors
- Co-ordinate bookings and prepare rooms for meetings and appointments
- Respond to telephone and email enquiries
- Assist Support Workers with the minute-taking process
- Ensure that all purchase orders and invoices are completed
- Maintain statistical data
- Order office supplies
To be considered, you will need:
- Customer service experience
- Administration experience
- A high level of IT literacy
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience of working in the voluntary sector would be beneficial to your application, as would fluency in Welsh, in addition to English.
Other companies may call this role Project Co-ordinator, Project Support Officer, Project Assistant, Project Administrator, Office Administrator or Administrator.
Our client is eager to hear from candidates with experience as a Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Administrator, Receptionist, Secretary, Office Clerk, Office Assistant or Admin Clerk.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a proactive and self-motivated Project Support / Admin Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.