Project Structural Engineer
Salary up to £40k + Benefits
Due to a healthy and increasing workload, our client, a successful, leading UK Engineering Consultancy are actively looking to appoint a Project Engineer to join the Watford office. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work directly with, and support, the Office Partner in the delivery of a variety of projects spanning the retail, commercial and in particular the industrial sector. The role offers the opportunity for further early career progression within the organisation.
Key responsibilities for this Project Structural Engineer role include;
- Provide structural engineering leadership across the Building Structures team.
- Liaise with design team leaders to deliver coordinated design solutions that meet the Client's objectives.
- Prepare and review high quality service proposals for multi-disciplinary projects.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained.
- Support the Office Partner and Directors in delivery of business development activities, staff focused career development, project performance monitoring, client management and general office organisational matters.
Qualifications required for this Project Structural Engineer role include;
- First degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Chartered status (MICE or MIStructE).
- Extensive experience in design delivery
- Knowledge of delivering services from within the private sector. Experience in the Industrial / Logistics sector would be particularly beneficial
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required along with
business management experience.
- Some experience in business development
The position would be ideally suited to a candidate currently at Senior Engineer level looking for their next career step.
This role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team. You will be offered a competitive salary, discretionary bonus schemes and the chance to progress from within.
In order in to discuss this Project Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within the Building Structures Sector please call MIKAELA on or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'