McLaren Special Operations (MSO) is a division of McLaren Automotive, responsible for the design, development and delivery of personalised and bespoke vehicle commissions, performance details and options, as well as overseeing and ensuring McLaren legacy vehicles remain road worthy and up to date. MSO products and services represent world class McLaren offerings.
MSO customers want the best in automotive content and to ensure we can meet their expectations and deliver a world class service we are looking for a Project Specification Administrator to join our Project Specification team on an initial 12 month Fixed term contract.
Purpose of the role:
As Projects Specification Administrator for MSO, you will assist the Projects Specification Team in delivering correct bespoke vehicle specifications within the standard McLaren Processes.
- Liaise with the Projects Specification Team to translate customer requirements into a detailed project specification
- SAP Data Input
- Generate standard parts templates to improve accuracy and efficiency in the team
- Populate service orders with the required operations and parts.
- Identify and drive implementation of continuous improvement activities
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Qualification to GCSE Level (A-C in Maths, English Language, and Science) or equivalent.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel).
- Ability to understand and correctly interpret client, retailer, and MSO sales descriptions and to translate those accurately into parts lists to enable the delivery of the correct finished vehicle.
- Suitable experience in a administrative role is essential.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team with evolving objectives and demands
- The role demands an excellent attention to detail and an ability to detect anomalies and inconsistencies in parts lists and incoming communication and to filter these out and apply rules of logic to create accurate vehicle specifications.
- Confidence and aptitude in communicating to colleagues at all levels of the business
- This is an important and challenging role which requires the ability to prioritise multiple tasks, work independently and be responsive, proactive, and passionate about the product.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees. It is our aim to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.
At McLaren Automotive we are constantly looking to improve. To become the employer of choice we are always looking to develop our employee offerings. We currently offer a range of benefits to employees at all levels of the business including Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Personal Lease Car Scheme. We also offer a range of discounts with our partner organisations.
- Project Teams
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job