Our client, an international, industry-leading fleet management solutions company in Reading are currently hiring for a project specialist to join the team. You will plan and successfully manage projects in accordance with best practices methodology to ensure valued customers' business objectives are met.
- Effectively plan, prioritize and manage work to meet and exceed customer objectives.
- Demonstrate strong customer relationship skills to professionally manage and support both internal and external customer relationships
- Work closely with various internal functional groups including Sales, Product Management, Support and Training, as well as across all levels within a customer organization.
- Ability to understand customer's business and technical environment.
- Ability to clearly present business and/or technical concepts and solutions.
- Effectively manage project scope, cost, schedule and deliverables in a timely and professional manner.
- Anticipate and effectively manage / mitigates project issues and risks.
- Effective communication of project status, issues, and risks through written documentation of project status as well as facilitation of a weekly status meeting with customer.
- Communicate and influence effectively in situations of conflict.
- Schedule training, complete customer product training and document training tasks and communication in SalesForce CRM
- Ensure excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
- Bachelor's degree, with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a Professional Services or related client-facing capacity, and 2 years in a client-facing Project Management capacity.
- SaaS background desirable.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Experience in successful project delivery and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Effective communication through strong interpersonal, written and presentation skills in both a virtual as well as face to-face environment.
- Sound judgement with a willingness to seek guidance from more experienced resources to ensure swift resolution of issues and accelerated learning and growth.
- Technical acumen required with a proven ability to quickly learn new skills and assimilate new technologies
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm. Travel is required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, career progression and development opportunities, and an exciting vibrant environment.
Please apply online to be considered.