Project Site Administrator | Day Rate £100-£100 | Based In Suffolk | 3 Month Contract
Your new role
The Project Site Administrator is the primary operations co-ordinator for all the project sites IT
connectivity across the UK. The successful candidate would work as part of the Service support team
to administrate and co-ordinate the requirements of sites setup and book resources to complete the
* Project site support in accordance with agreed service levels, standards and processes,
working remotely and face-to-face with business users
* Maintain good customer relations with site Project Managers.
* Work Directly with the IT Service Engineering Manager on actions for complex setups and
assist with escalations and technical queries.
* Coordinate third party suppliers to provide a joined up
What you'll need to succeed
* Planning & Organisation skills.
* Good understanding of IT networking and telecom products (i.e.4G, ADSL, fibre).
* Ability to communicate ideas effectively.
* Commercial and financial acumen.
* Service related focus with the ability to place yourself in the position of the customer to
understand their concerns and issues.
What you'll get in return
A day rate of £100-£110 and all the right tools to succeed in the role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job