The key Responsibilities which you as the successful Service/Project will be required to fulfil include:
• Daily sifting the referrals to aid and support the manager of the 28-day emergency placements.
• Communicating effectively with local authorities on the companies predicted vacancies and to have a good rapport with local authority commissioning teams.
• Ensuring that the offers of placements are made in a timely manner and that communication is made with both the homes manager and local authority.
• Preparing and sending information out electronically to commissioner and planning for commissioning events that could be of benefit to the company.
• Prepare evidence-based statistics for the company on referrals, for the senior managers and director.
• Attendance at the managers meeting monthly.
• Arranging visits to each young person prior to admission
• Preparing /Completing Tenders when required
The role requires.
• Good ICT skills.
• Good communication and listening skills.
• Planning and organisation skills.
• Good people skills
• Preferable qualification in residential of NVQ 5 Level.
• Background in either residential at management level.
• Could consider individuals who have been employed in Children’s commissioning services.
• DBS checks will be required.
• Creative thinking and a solution focused approach to the role.
This role is available for an immediate start and has an enviable working hours off and on rota with a competitive salary of £38,000
For more information regarding this role, please call Shelley Talbot at Reed on 0151 236 6172 or forward your full CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job