A small, family-run business with an established reputation as one of the leading oak suppliers in the UK has a lucrative opportunity available for a motivated individual to join their Royston office.
You will be dealing directly with a variety of high-end clients throughout the construction industry to provide detailed front-end sales support on the provision of a niche timber product. The company have a portfolio of products used on a variety of architectural, joinery, flooring, construction, cladding and oak framing projects.
- Generating quotes from inbound job orders/ specifications/ bills of quantities from contractors for the supply of specialist timber products
- Liaising with on-site production staff to confirm product availability and order viability
- Checking stock
- Dealing with inbound sales calls & emails
- Reviewing contractor drawings & builders sketches to establish pricing and materials
- Occasional site visits
- Previous construction &/or sales experience i.e Timber-frame designer/ CAD Technician/ Construction Product Sales
- Ability to generate quotes from inbound job orders (product & materials training will be provided)
- Ability to deal directly with clients via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings
- Driving license and access to own transport
- Right to live and work in the UK
Send your CV to Reece Nevel at Technical Moves for additional information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job