This is a solid well-established firm growing very fast with a very modern outlook. A good place to work, develop a career, build skills and to earn.
Key duties for this role as Project Sales Account Manager include:
- Complete responsibility for running a range of large and small client event projects. Managing internal and external liaison and content development, technical and delegate management to industry standards.
- Arranging creative meetings to generate additional business including content, videos and events and all support activities. Liaising with creative Director and colleagues
- Financial management of projects / events
- Keeping to ROI objectives and targets
- Designing, preparing and delivering small and major pitches
- Dealing at all levels with accounts including Director level.
The successful candidate as Project Sales Account Manager will have the following skills:
- Previous successful background in event management / production / sales essential ideally from an agency environment at a Senior Account level.
- Experience of content messaging and its relevance to conferences etc
- Excellent Event New Business Development skills
- Experience with large UK and or International events
- Good project management skills
- Confident, articulate and ability to engage and sell at senior level with top clients.
- Excellent clear communicator in English both written and verbal
- Highly creative
- Ambitious, driven and dynamic
- IT Literate and familiar with the use of CRM
- Location. Commuting distance of Halesowen. (Own transport will be essential due to rural location).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job