Project quantity Suveyor
Project Quantity Surveyor
A unique opportunity to join a steadily growing Main contractor, founded over 30 years ago, who specialise in Residential and Commercial New Build and refurbishment projects in Soho, Covent Garden, Oxford Circus for a number or long-standing Clients.
The Quantity Surveyor will be being brought in to overlap with one of the Senior Quantity Surveyor's retiring and will be brought in to push forward the company's growth, potential route to Director.
Role: Project Quantity Surveyor
Projects: New-Build, Refurbishment, Fit-Out
Sectors: Residential, High End Residential, Commercial
Values: £500k - £10m
The candidate will:
- Have at least 5 (preferably 10) years' experience with a main contractor
- Have a good and stable track record
- Be looking to work in a smaller company environment and enjoy the opportunities arising from such a position
- Want to develop their career and experience and relish a challenge
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 25 days' annual leave + Bank holidays
- Car Allowance
- Pension Plan
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor/Project Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor/ London/Residential/ Loughton
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job