An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Project Quantity Surveyor to join a market leading residential developer in Beaconsfield.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for managing the costs of multiple residential developments to enhance the revenue through careful negotiating and value engineering ideas.
The role comes with great opportunity for progression and could be the perfect opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor looking to take the next step in their career.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience independently running residential new build projects
- Previous experience in a similar role with a developer
- A relevant degree qualification is beneficial
- Previous experience in a similar role or looking for a step up
- Experience working on projects from procurement to final accounts
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £50,00 - £60,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Career progression
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Diverse, interesting projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Quantity Surveying / Developer / House Builder / Buckinghamshire
- Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Quantity Surveying / Developer / House Builder / Buckinghamshire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'