Project Quantity Surveyor
Are you seeking an opportunity to work in Central London? Are you looking to work on a high profile major project? Are you seeking long term stability and progression?
Currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work for a very reputable high-end residential developer in Central London and to work on a brand new major project based in the heart of London.
You will be responsible for working on a major project located in the heart of London which consists of 2 RC Frame blocks, over 200 super high-end apartments, up 9 storeys. Project has build value circa £150mil and has just started on demo with a completion in late summer 2021.
- Paying in the region of £65,000 basic salary
- Highly competitive numeration package including a car, travel allowance and bonus
- Dynamic, forward thinking contractor
- Strong pipeline of work
- Long term stability and progression
- Training and development on offer and fully supported
- At least 5 years experience working within a QS position in the UK
- An excellent approach to work and professional outlook on the construction industry
- Main contractor or developer experience desired
- New Build and RC Frame experience needed
- Strong references
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid commercial acumen
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent (BSc Quantity Surveying preferred)
If you're interested in the role and want to hear more, reply to this advert with your CV and I'll contact you directly. If you would prefer to have an initial discussion over the phone, give Aaron Weintraub a call in our office on .
Your details will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sent to anyone without you first giving permission. I'll look forward to hearing from you, come back to me ASAP to make the initial shortlist!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job