Project Quantity Surveyor
An exciting requirement for a Project Quantity Surveyor has arose to join a well-established main contractor near Moorgate. The organisation has thirty-eight years in the business and have built their way up to sit in the top 50 contractor's in the UK.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be joining a team on a new build-residential project with a value of around £22m+, with the possibility of working on a small proportion of education and healthcare schemes.
Role: Project Quantity Surveyor
- Maximise monthly cash flows,
- Maximising contract value,
- Maximising profit, Cost reporting and forecasting costs,
- Client Liaison and value forecasting for the client team,
- Cost Control of building contracts,
- Cost advise to Contracts Managers,
- Improving financial return of current contracts,
- Financial cost control of current contracts.
Project: New Build
- Car allowance
- Pension Plan
- Recognised qualifications, HNC minimum
- Initiative thinker & good leadership skills
- Minimum 5 years' solid experience
- Should have a stable career to date as a Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor
- Track record of carrying out all commercial activities on previous projects £10m +
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor/Project Quantity Surveyor/Surrey/Residential/South London/Berkshire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job