My Client is a Tier 1 developer who is currently building a vast project in the heart of London.
They are on the look out for an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to work on a new project which has just come out of the ground. The project itself is a high-rise residential new build consisting of 289 units, 26 stories with an RC frame.
For the right candidate my client will pay in the region of £53,000 - £63,000 + competitive package.
- Assist in ensure the company secures its full entitlement through rigorous variation process
- Monitor job cost against job revenue to identify problem areas Financial Control
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly cost value comparison
- (CVC) Management accounts
- Follow procedures to ensure proper allocation of job cost
- Monitor IT system financial information and put in place regular cleansing regimes
- Assist in the control of supply chain ensuring full visibility of liabilities
- Minimise capital employed within budget targets
- Monitor and report on financial KPIs Client Relationship
- Monitor financial performance against budget & explain variances
- Meet client expectations through accurate and timely financial information
- Quarterly reconcile of accounts and agreement with client Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Lever cash flow through weekly invoicing, the implementation of appropriate procedures to resolve client queries and ensuring cash is received when due
- Ensure variations are measured and priced accurately
- Ensure payments are in accordance with subcontract agreements Performance Information
- Administer the appropriate contractual notices to maximise our entitlement whilst ensuring the client is bought into the process
- Assist with the issue subcontract enquiries, compare quotes, undertake negotiations and place comprehensive orders
- Ensure that the external valuation receipts are in accordance with conditions of contract
- Maintain client relationship through regular interaction
- Assist with the implementation of financial performance indicators to ascertain business efficiency
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply within or alternatively contact Spencer at the London Office.
If you feel like this isn't the right opportunity for you but you are considering a move then please get in touch with me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job