Kingsley are recruiting for a Project Surveyor for a highly reputable client who are looking to bolster their team based in Manchester, our client is known within the industry and ensures that they provide the support required to take your career to the next step.
Working with the team on site, the successful candidate will lead on the delivery various programmes/projects and provide high level management support to various clients throughout.
As a Project Quantity Surveyor you will -
- Manage all changes to the contract scope, cost, schedule, and quality of the project, through Early Warnings, Compensation Events and Disallowed Costs;
- Keep track of all the invoices and payment interims and ensuring the compliance to the requirements of the contract;
- Produce and issue various types of reports showing the status of the contract(s);
- Managing the Project(s) correspondence log and ensuring all correspondence received and issued is actioned and responded to in accordance with the contract requirements;
- Maintaining the claims / dispute log related to the Project;
- Manage the documentation and control of any claim / dispute relating to the Project;
- Developing and maintaining cost plans throughout the project lifecycle for the portfolio of projects being managed to incorporate all components of project cost including internal costs.
- Be responsible for monthly cost assessments against contractor progress and programme, interfacing with the Project Planner and other members of the project team to ensure consistency.
- Undertaking monthly cost forecasts (expected to be within a 5% accuracy band month on month) for a portfolio of projects using the cost plan and referencing the project programme.
- Responsible for management reviews of the cost forecasts to identify key risks and make any adjustments (in liaison with the project team) as necessary to improve the realism of forecasts.
- Play an active role in management of project risks and opportunities.
- Production of reports and cost information in line with monthly reporting timetable.
- Reporting to sites when required, to validate information and keep up to date on project progress and issues.
- Ensure a consistent approach to the management of costs for all projects
- NEC suite experience.
- MRICS qualified or Working towards
- Stakeholder management both internal and external
- Drafting NEC contract data’s and advising on the appropriateness of secondary options
- Payment Assessments
- Accrual reporting.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a client who are consistently looking to develop staff and challenge yourself on exciting and complex projects, salary is negotiable dependent on experience with excellent flexible benefits.
Please apply now for an immediate response.