Project Quantity Surveyor
Projects based in the Southern area of the East of England, Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire.
Salary in line with experience + Car allowance & Package
£40,000 to £60,000 per annum
A Main contractor specialising in the delivery of new build, refurbishment and fit out projects, working in various industrial, retail, commercial and infrastructure sectors are looking to employ a Quantity Surveyor for build projects up to the value of £10million
The role will entail:
- Preparation and production of measured quotation works
- Ascertain costs for clientele using a selection of schedules of rates when requested
- Monitor and control the performance of Sub-contractors and Suppliers in relation to the delivery of contracts
- Complete requisition for Sub Contractor Payments
- Preparation of Contract Cost Value Reconciliations
- Attend and represent the Company at client meetings
- Respond expediently to client enquiries relating to the contract
- knowledge of all of the main systems available within the new build and commercial build market
- Understanding of JCT and NEC contracts
- An Msc or Bsc in Quantity Surveying
- Construction sector experience
- Must have a Driving License
You will benefit from working for a growing organisation that offer excellent opportunities for career development and a remuneration package that consists of a basic salary influenced by experience, car or allowance, pension and healthcare.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this QS position and would like to find out more please call Ryan Pearson on or email your cv to
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.