Project Quantity Surveyor - Stafford - £50,000, company car, flexitime, 10% bonus, 10% pension . Excellent opportunity to join an exceptional market leading EPC engineering business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a leading, global corporate organisation with excellent career progression opportunities and a forward thinking attitude to work/life balance.
You'll have the opportunity to work on large, complex projects which will range from power generation, rail, civils and offshore renewables. For the right person who is career minded and enjoys challenging schemes, this is variety is a major selling point.
You've got really strong support in the role with mentorship through to chartered status available and an excellent core commercial team to work with.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for a number of live projects simultaneously ranging in value from £2 - £60M. You'll gan experience of managing others and have an opportunity to visit site to be hands-on with your projects, some of which are very high value, critical infrastructure projects for the UK.
You'll be a strong negotiator with an ability to get deals done and know when to compromises.
- Experience required 5 years+ post graduate which can be with a consultant, main contractor or large subcontractor background.
- Degree in industry related subject Quantity Surveying / Construction Management / Civil Engineering
- Experience of main contracts in particular NEC Option A and or C and or FIDIC
- Experience in cost reporting / preparing monthly CVR's
- Experience of infrastructure works or working on large groundworks packages on build projects
- Experience of preparing applications for payment pricing variations / compensation events and contract administration & claims
- £50,000 basic salary
- 33 days leave
- Company car or car allowance
- Individual bonus scheme worth £5000
- Matched company pension scheme up to 10%
- Flexible working hours
- 6 x salary life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Support for CEng status
- Structured CPD scheme
Location - Stafford
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please contact us urgently using one of the following methods:
Call Lawson Leefe on or send an email with your questions, CV and contact details
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer