Job Title: Project Quality Inspector
Salary £30,000 Pro Rata 3-6 months fixed term contract
Working Mon-Thurs 7.30am- 16.45pm and Fri 7.30am-14.45pm
The opportunity has arisen for a Project Quality Inspector, to work for a Design Architectural Metalwork's company, providing services throughout a wide range of sectors.
The Project Quality Inspector will assist the Quality manager and directors in the quality management of the business. As the Project Quality Inspector, you will coordinate the activities required within the inspection team to meet the quality standards and timescales.
- Checking all aspects of materials goods in.
- Quality management system and measuring against set standards.
- To assist in the expediting of stage & final inspection along with review of material certificates.
- Producing final reports for approval of the Quality manager & customer review.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in inspection & use of inspection equipment. for stage and final inspection
- Ability to interpret detailed drawings and customer specifications.
- Experience of fabricated welded structures In line requirements of EN 1090
- Produce client report deliveries against schedules
- Proficient in Word, PDF and basic Excel
WRÂ Engineering & ManufacturingÂ are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- detailed drawings
- inspection & use of inspection equipment. for stage and final inspection
- *Experience of fabricated welded structures In line requirements of EN 1090
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job