Project Planning Administrator required to join a British manufacturer and installer of construction products, including architectural glazing and canopies. The company are based in the Warrington area, and have been established for around 40 years and have continued to grow and develop, therefore have a requirement for a Project Planning Administrator to join the existing team.
The successful Project Planning Administrator will carry out the administrational tasks for construction projects and associated activities from sales through to installation.
It is envisaged that the Project Planning Administrator will have relevant construction experience, be well versed in the use of Microsoft Office packages & Sage and have a basic knowledge of CAD Software. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and experience in a customer-facing role will also be beneficial.
Project Planning Administrator Position Overview
- Process new orders received
- Issue drawings for approval, processing approvals, processing snagging reports
- Liaising with customers
- Confirm installation dates in line with schedules and issuing RAM's and O&M's
- Support Manager with transport coordination activities
- Raise purchase orders in Sage
Project Planning Administrator Position Requirements
- Construction / manufacturing industry experience
- Customer service and admin experience
- Experience of using Microsoft packages, Sage & CAD Software
- Good organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Project Planning Administrator Position Remuneration
- Salary of £20,000 - £23,000 (dependant on experience)
- Working within a close knit family business
- 24 days' holiday plus all statutory bank holidays
- Staff pension scheme with Peoples Pension
- Medicash staff health care plan
- Staff death in service life insurance plan
- 3 paid days' sick which roll over year on year if not used
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'