Project Planner needed for a large residential project in West London. This contract will be on an ongoing basis as the site consists of 600+ units. The client is willing to pay anywhere between £350-450 per day dependant on experience.
So if you're looking for your next long term planning project. Apply today!
- Have a complete working knowledge of CP analysis and LOB
- Develop Contract programmes and monthly monitoring advising on key risks at all times
- Develop Design programmes for the Design Manager and monthly monitoring
- Develop Procurement programmes for the Project Surveyor and monthly monitoring
- Develop Construction programmes and monthly monitoring
- Develop Trade programmes to support sub contract procurement
- Develop short term target programmes to ensure the Project Team are fully aware of the key milestones
- Provide support on logistics planning and provide plans / diagrams to support
- Attend design, project and sub-contractor meetings as required
Rate: £ 350-450 p/d Dependant on Experience
Location: West London
If you are interested then please send your CV or contact Nick King at Randstad CPE
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'