An amazing opportunity to join a company who are respected for providing solutions to the most challenging problems. Looking for a Project Planner responsible for working closely with the Programme/Project Managers amongst others in creating and managing project plans and schedules.
Based in Marlow, our client provides critical solutions on land, at sea and in the air and space. They deliver outsource aviation services for military and civil customers worldwide. They are recognised as a world leading supplier of robust, high performance equipment and solutions which enable connectivity anywhere.
The responsibilities for the Project Planner include Coordinating and tracking multiple key projects and tasks. Alongside this you will;
- Perform as a lead scheduler while assisting department with change projects
- Track and update personnel and projects progress and critical path on a daily basis
- Create tracking reports for various levels of managements
- Contribute to Bid proposal preparation efforts
- Interface between PMO Leads and Programme/Project to gather data and adjust scheduling parameters
The successful Project Planner will possess a range of the following;
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of PPM techniques
- Expert user of Microsoft Project to manage resources
- Highly numerical and analytical
- A Degree plus at least 6 years of experience working in project teams or 8 years' experience of working in project teams
Competitive Salary Package
"Office Assistant jobs in London"