Project Planner: Utilities
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Civil Engineering companies. Due to an increase in workload within the utilities division they are seeking an experienced Project Planner.
* You will solely be responsible for the planning function of high volume, low value utility works. This will include the production, updating and monitoring of programmes using MS Project
* Responsible for administrating the programme implementation plan; ensuring that the delivery date will be achieved. Inputting, extracting and forecasting real time activities; report results to management
* Working closely with the Streetwork Coordinator, your role will involve coordination of input into the programme falling into line with streetwork permit dates
* Responsible for reviewing construction progress with input from the Project team and producing reports as necessary
* You will be required to highlight areas of concern with regard to construction progress and review with the Project team
* You will be required to attend meetings as required with site Management and clients
* You should have previous experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate knowledge and practical application of Planning in Utilities using MS Project
* It is essential that you have excellent knowledge in the use of Microsoft Project software
* You should be experienced in Baseline Monitoring & Control and Performance Reporting including KPI’s and Milestones
Planner / Utilities / MS Project / Programmer / Construction Planner / Engineering Planner / Water / Utilities / ASTA / Primavera / NRSWA / Streetwork / Permit
- MS Project
- Project Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'